Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Nautical Bunting and recycling Copper Piping


I made this nautical bunting at a workshop run by Karen Berry
http://www.karenberrytextiles.co.uk/ 
 Our Tabby cat wondered if this was a new toy for her !

A useful way to recycle Copper piping
Can you see the curtain rail Hubby made out of Copper Piping in the photo ?  Our old curtain rail was useless. The curtains always got jammed and never ran smoothly around the Bay Window before Hubby thought of using Copper Pipe which bends easily. 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Marion - such a long time since I visited - sorry - I've been missing your great recycling ideas. For sure this is a good one and love your nautical bunting. Hope you are enjoying this wonderful month of May. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunting instantly creates a feel-good atmosphere. When I was at college I had it draped all around where I worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting Debbie and Cro. I love bunting but unfortunately my four cats do too ! Marion x

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x