Sunday, 10 April 2011

Tip 14 Buying more knitting wool made easy


 I went to buy some more red wool and came home with the wrong wool.  I found there were so many shades of red to choose from.  Now when I buy a new ball I cut a short piece off and tie it round the label. Now it's so easy to just take the band to shop for the right wool.  It is handy to have the washing instructions to give with any knitted presents. There is a lot of useful information on the bands I hadn't noticed before  !

2 comments:

  1. Thats a useful tip, I agree with you about so many red yarns.
    Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do that too, although I'm awful for picking up odd balls in sale bins and then people want to order more of whatever I made with it.... arghhh

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x