Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Will I miss my trips to Worthing Hospital....Yes !

What a lovely day out on the train to Worthing. I had my Tesco £2.50 Meal Deal of prawn sandwiches, maltesers and a diet coke on the deserted pier.


 My favourite wool shop gave me some good advice. After buying a set of cable needles I am now ready to knit my cabled owl. My favourite craft shop had bunting tape in stock.


It didn't rain and I met some lovely people in the Eye Clinic. The best bit of the day was being told my eye surgery has been successful and they don't need to see me again....yippee !

1 comment:

  1. A brill day all round Marion....
    So pleased to hear your eyes are "well" again - a weight off your mind no doubt..... xx

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x