Monday, 27 August 2012

Experimenting with pony beads for a Mosaic....disaster !


I have been experimenting with Pony Beads. Like a twit I put the beads in position and then sprayed them with spray glue. The force of the spray blew all of the beads away ! whoops ! I learn by my mistakes.....

2 comments:

  1. lol!
    Practise makes perfect!
    I got that same idea but never got down to do any, I will wait to see how yours turn out.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a very interesting project, will follow to see what you come up with : D And not to worry, as they say, "try, try and try again." Hope you get it right the 2nd time around : )

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x