Thursday, 3 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR PLANS AND A PIG PIE

Like everyone I am hoping to make 2013 better than 2012
A list may remind me and give me something to review later
2013
1  Tell my Husband and children that I love them more often
2  Find my waist !  I lost it somewhere over Christmas
3  Get back on my bike and cycle more to help number 2 on list
4  Have more fun
5  Have more short breaks with my Husband
6  Tidy up my appearance
7  Plan meals in advance
8  Do more home cooking. 
Pig ( Sausagemeat ) and Onion Pie cooked today


9  Spend less time on PC maybe every 2 days ?
10  Pray every day for people I know who need praying for before I go to sleep every night
11  Continue decluttering
12  Redesign back garden to make it more manageable and dog friendly
13  Get back to my Housework routine which I gave up when we bought our Spaniel puppy in June
14  Find more time for crafting
15  Get up earlier....mmm...maybe not !
16 Read my " Simple Abundance " book again daily.  This is the life changing book I read last year which makes me feel happy 
  I am sure I will be adding more to my list !
Do you have a new year list ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
Marion x
  

5 comments:

  1. And a very happy new year to you! That's an impressive list! Very inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marion - your list makes me smile and it inspires me to do many of the same things as well. Thanks for sharing your plans for the coming year. I am looking forward to many more visits. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas Marion. Happy new Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a long list... Good Luck!
    I don't like making resolutions because I know I will never stick to them, but I do hope to keep up on my diet, I lost 7 Kilos from June 2012 till now and I hope to loose some more this year too.
    I don't remember if I sent you my new year wishes , anyway here they are, Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true for you this 2013.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you to Marion.
    Thats a good list, a plan is often good to so you have something to ahead.
    best wishes Julie.C xx

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are greatly appreciated. Marion x