Monday, 25 February 2013

Free Cat Toys found in Beer Cans ! Recycling


Our four cats love playing with the Widgets that are put in some Beer cans to produce a frothy creamy head.
UPDATE SEPT 2013
I MANAGED TO OPEN THE TOP OF THE TIN WITH A TIN OPENER....much easier !
  I find that the metal is quite thin and can be easily cut with my beading wire cutting tool ( see photo ) 
 PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL AND WEAR THICK GLOVES WHEN CUTTING AS THE METAL IS QUITE SHARP.
  This can said " Floating Widget Inside " on the can.  If you shake any empty Beer Can can you can hear if there is a Widget rattling inside.

4 comments:

  1. You always find a use for everything Marion. See you have a couple of spamming comments above - get everywhere the pests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. You always 'upcycle' so well Marion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remove the balls on the roll on liquid deodorants for my cat, he loves playing with them.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment Sue, Chrissy and Jo. I will be taking my roll on Deodorant to bits when it runs out. What a brilliant idea Sue and one I would never have thought of. I have deleted the 2 spamming comments Chrissy. Google usually finds them before me but those 2 got through the spam net. Marion x

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x