Tuesday, 19 March 2013

A photo of my real Guardian Angel


A Clairvoyant told me that my Guardian Angel is an Aunt who passed away with the initial T.  I have found this not very flattering photo of her. Mum is on the left in her Wrens uniform walking along with her Sister, my Auntie Tina in her Land Army uniform. Tina died when I was 15. She knitted, sewed and did embroidery just like me. I am sure she is with me and guiding me when I am making things. I feel her guidance. Thank you Auntie Tina.
Do you ever feel guided by a Guardian Angel ?

4 comments:

  1. Nice memory of your aunt!
    Yes, I think I feel the presence of my guardian angel sometimes, but I don't know if it is a dead relative.
    Wish I knew.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I believe in Guardian Angels but firmly believe that our path is set for us before we are even born.....
    Sometimes you wonder why you did such & such - and then it all works out for the best. It must be destiny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I believe in Guardian Angels but firmly believe that our path is set for us before we are even born.....
    Sometimes you wonder why you did such & such - and then it all works out for the best. It must be destiny....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marion - I do so love seeing old photos - looks like your aunt was and is a wonderful guardian angel.

    ReplyDelete