Monday, 23 December 2013

Tutorial Easy Peasy Snow Man or Woman


This is what I have made today instead of doing the housework !
If you want to make one of my Snow People this is all you need
1 COTTON BUD      2  PAPER BALLS for Body and Head
1  LONG ORANGE BEAD for nose     CLEAR GLUE 
BLACK ADHESIVE STONES      SCARF e.g plaited Wool  
WHITE RIBBON to hang him on your Christmas Tree

HOW TO MAKE HIM
 Cut a shallow hole in the middle of the HEAD BALL
Add CLEAR GLUE to the hole and stick the ORANGE BEAD in a little to make his nose
Join 2 BALLS together with a COTTON BUD through their middles cutting Cotton Bud to length if too long
Add a little GLUE around neck to secure Head to Body
Add ADHESIVE BLACK STONES to Face and Tummy
Add SCARF
If you are hanging him on your Christmas Tree simply glue a loop of RIBBON to his head
I hope you enjoy making one as much as I did  !  Marion x   

2 comments:

  1. Oh....so cute! Not sure what a cotton bud is but I got the gist of it. I hope you had a Happy Holiday and the best of the New Year to you! Ididn't get everything done I wanted to for Christmas so I think I'll just get started now for next year. LOL! But then there's Valentines Day next and then St. Patrick's Day...I better hurry up on those! TTYL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute
    Thanks for your visit earlier
    Janet

    ReplyDelete