Friday, 7 March 2014

Machine Embroidery is on my To Do List

I treated myself to a new DVD.
 "Creative Free Machine Embroidery" by Gina Ferrari


I have tried to watch it twice but fallen asleep watching it !
It is sooo relaxing to watch.  I will set up my Sewing Machine to follow Gina's techniques before I turn on the DVD next time
There are Video Tasters of the DVD on Youtube.com


I have read these two Machine Embroidery Books. My Dad used to say that you can teach yourself anything from a book. I find that I learn a lot more from watching an Expert Teacher 

The Janome Sewing Machine Website has a video Tutorial about Free Motion Machine Embroidery. Link below
http://www.janomespecials.com/mc11kse/video/open-toe-quilt-free-motion.html
I can't wait to start experimenting when I am not so tired...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment