Monday, 5 January 2015

Microwave Turntable Tips. Heating up a drink etc

TIP ONE
If you are heating up a drink in a cup in your Microwave.  PLACE THE CUP HANDLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURNTABLE.  This will keep the handle cooler so you will be able to remove the cup easily.  The rest of the cup and the liquid will still be hot so be careful

TIP TWO
If you throw out your old Microwave keep the turntable and the wheels under it.  It can be used as a Lazy Susan or a turntable for decorating cakes or painting pottery etc..... 

4 comments:

  1. I use mine almost exclusively for reheating couscous, or morning-after curry. But I shall remember your tip No 1 just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good tips, I especially like the re-cycling one. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must pop over to your blog now Rooko to see what I should be doing in my veg plot. Happy New Year. Marion x

      Delete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x