Thursday, 18 June 2015

My Pussy Galore embroidery is slowly coming to life

I joined Helen's Bustle and Sew Spring Stitchalong
I have personalised it a bit as my fabric wasn't big enough.  Also if I had sewn Helen's Spaniels I would have wanted them to look like our Spaniel which would have been too difficult for me


 When our cat had 7 kittens they were always in our Bookcase so this is why I have called this Pussy Galore !


This is going to take me a long time to complete as Wally keeps trying to stop me. 
Oh dear I have just remembered that I was only going to make useful things....whoops !
Hopefully I can think of a use for it when it is finished but I can't think what exactly at the moment ? ? ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x