Sunday, 2 August 2015

UPDATE. Pussy Galore Embroidery progress and Potatoes


 My cats are just about finished at last.
I have enjoyed using the thread I bought in Hobbycraft. When I washed off the Solvy the colour ran sideways. This only happened to the green thread the other colours are ok. Polyanna would say to be happy that ALL of the colours haven't run. The colour run doesn't show up very well in this photo. I am itching to start stitching the books and have room to maybe add a few more



We have tried growing Potatoes before and had given up hope. 
 What a lovely surprise to dig these up from only 2 plants today

3 comments:

  1. It's always a surprise; digging spuds. I don't grow them any more as they are so cheap, and take up so much space. One year I planted a 'chitting' potato in a big bucket of compost in early September, and had small new potatoes for Christmas.... could be worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely embroidery Marion, and well done growing your own spuds I have never tried growing them.
    Julie.C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a shame re the thread run, have you tried rewashing with a colour catcher, I use them all the time now after a disaster!

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x