Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Christmas Craft Group good Glue and poorly Spaniel


It is hard to think about Christmas when a member of our family is poorly. Charlie had a Toe Operation today and is now waiting for a Knee Operation. He is only three years old and also has Hip Dysplacia.


I started making a tiny Christmas Wreath from a Curtain Ring. This is as far as I have got !  I am posting a photo of it as I want to share how pleased I am with the glue. I borrowed some at a Craft Group and had to buy some as it is brilliant. It is very quick drying and user friendly


Some of the Christmas Decorations made at the Craft Group

2 comments:

  1. You would hardly believe how many tubes and tubs I have of useless glue. I'm like a magnet for unstickability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about poor Charlie, I hate it when our dogs are not well; I feel so useless.

      Delete