Sunday, 15 January 2017

Tissue Box Scarf Question answered for Jane

Jane from Lost in Ideas asked me about the strength of the Tissue Box Loom in my previous post
I also didn't think a tissue Box would be strong enough so this is how I made my Tissue Box thicker




Draw some lines on the bottom of the Tissue Box and cut them




 Fold down the edges towards the inside of the box


Snip the top edge at regular intervals

Fold down top edge to make the top edge like a Castle. Secure folds to keep them down with Sellotape.  Now ready to use
An extra tip.  Draw an arrow on the box showing the direction you are working
 You can then start again easily if you have to stop 

1 comment:

  1. very clear instructions for strengthening the box

    ReplyDelete

Any comments are greatly appreciated. Marion x