Sunday 8 April 2018

A few new projects this year



I can now crochet in the round ....yippee !


I have also learned the best way to applique thanks to Wendi Gratz on her Shiny Happy World website


An experiment that didn't work !  I tried bleaching denim but it wasn't successful. I sprayed the bleach on. It was patchy and uneven so my butterfly went in the bin

I crocheted an owl brooch ....


.... and a rat toy for our cats.  Just a few projects to show what I have been doing this year. Marion x

4 comments:

  1. Love the little mouse, our lot would have fun with that.lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Briony I put the cat toy it in a bag of fresh Catmint from our garden for an hour Our cats find it by the smell All four cats play with it every day Do you grow Catmint ?

      Delete
  2. Dear Marion looks like you have been keeping wonderfully busy. Your rat toy is especially adorable. Hope spring is finding you - it has been missing us :)! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie Summer has arrived this weekend I hope it lasts a while

      Delete