Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Don't buy wire for projects if you have these


Old and no longer needed except by ME !


I cut off the ends and cut the rubber a little with my quick unpick.  Then I held the wire with one hand and the cut rubber with the other and pulled slowly.  The wire cut through the rubber when I pulled revealing the very useful wire inside


This is a very old pair of pinking shears I now only use for paper.  I cut a few cardboard shapes with the pinking shears to wrap my wire


Recycled wire now wrapped and ready to use for my wire projects

5 comments:

  1. Very clever as always Marion - when are you going to do a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another useful tip.... fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments Chrissy, Leah, Sue and Jo. My Husband is finding the wire useful ! He is using it more than me !

    ReplyDelete

It is so kind of you to leave a comment. Thanks. Marion x